Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
style carrying from bound grid to report
posted

I have a xamdatagrid with datasource a bound to a table.defaultview and it works ok but I've played around with some style setting such as centering in a column and text color (neither of which I can get to work like I want) BUT...the issue is this..if I have some datapresenter style in the xaml for my grid as below I see it work to some degree when the datagrid is displayed on my control but when I send it to the xamreportpreview and print it the color for the text is gone and things seem to revert back  to not have the style applied....Is there something I need to do to force the style at some later time as the bound table is refreshed or something?

<

igDP:XamDataGrid.Resources>

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:CellValuePresenter}" ><Setter Property="Foreground" Value="{Binding Path=Cells[3].Value, Converter={StaticResource textColorConverter}}"/>

</Style>

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data