Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to hide the TimeSlotArea in XamDayView or XamOutlookCalendarView and which property to make the Appointment class as alldayevent
posted

I dont want to show timeslotArea in my XamDayView or XamOutlookCalendarView. Can you tell us which property I have to set to make to see only the AllDayEventArea. Need to hide the TimeSlotArea.

Which property Do I have to see in the appointment Class to make the Appoinment as a AllDayEvent.

Please replay.

Thanks,

Offline posted

patelparesh said:

I dont want to show timeslotArea in my XamDayView or XamOutlookCalendarView. Can you tell us which property I have to set to make to see only the AllDayEventArea. Need to hide the TimeSlotArea.

xamDayView is meant to show timeslots so there is no way to remove it and if you did modify the template such that it didn't have it would likely not expect it. You can set the TimeslotInterval to 1 day (i.e. "1.00:00:00") and then set the MultiDayActivityAreaVisibility to Collapsed. That will show a single timeslot and no all day event area (events with a duration >= 24 hours will be shown in the timeslots). Activities will not visually span across the days though as they would in the all day event area. If you want to see an entire week you could use a xamMonthView which can show 1 or more weeks and so would be similar to a weekview xamDayView that only had an all day event area. You may submit a feature request to support just having an all day event area.

patelparesh said:
    Which property Do I have to see in the appointment Class to make the Appoinment as a AllDayEvent.

There is no property related to all day events. Activities whose duration are >= 24 hours are displayed in the "all day event area". In the dialog when you click the All Day Event checkbox you are really changing 2 things - you are changing the Start/End to be the start of the day and end of the day respectively and you are setting the IsTimeZoneNeutral property to true.