Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Performance Issue
posted

Hello,

I'm using xamDataChart to display the signals of a data acquisition system and I have to display up to 12 series with each having 10000 points (10 seconds of data).

I read the following whitepaper:

http://download.infragistics.com/marketing/infragistics-xamDataChart-performance-whitepaper.pdf

On page 15 there's the following sentence:

"During our performance testing we found that our Silverlight/WPF xamDataChart even with
1 million data points supports refresh rate from just several milliseconds (3-10 ms).
With tested competitors was impossible to achieve these results. "

I used your XamDataChartPerformance sample any replaced your simulated data with measured data from my system. I'm using 7 series with altogether 70000 points and the cpu load is at 50% on an Intel i5 Cpu with 3 GHz.

Please help me to improve the performance, with this cpu load you library is not applicable for my project.

I attached my modified sample application so you can reproduce my problems.
Please copy the following dll's to the \\Dll folder, I had to delete them because of the 200kB attachment limit.
InfragisticsWPF4.Controls.Charts.XamDataChart.v11.1.dll
InfragisticsWPF4.DataVisualization.v11.1.dll
InfragisticsWPF4.v11.1.dll

XamDataChartPerformance.rar
Parents Reply Children
No Data