Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Aligning calculated summaries with columns when inside GroupByRecords (Grouped Records).
posted

I'm ensuring Summaries appear in my GroupByRecords as follows:

dataGrid.FieldSettings.SummaryDisplayArea = SummaryDisplayAreas.InGroupByRecords;

However, I cannot get these to align with the columns, as they do when they appear outside the GroupByRecords.

Is this possible?

Offline posted

Hello,

The Group by record is represented by the GroupByRecordPresenter which contains a TextBlock which displays the information: group field value, number of items, and if specified the summary information. In contrast summary rows are represented by the SummaryRecordPresenter which contains a grid in the format of the actual rows, therefore in the Summary Record the summaries are aligned while in the Group By Record the summaries are listed. You can include summaries in the Group by Records along with summaries rows by specifying to include both. For instance: SummaryDisplayArea="InGroupByRecords, BottomFixed"

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Valerie
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics
    www.infragistics.com/support