Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
RecordSelector IsAlternate
posted

I have my datagrid set up with checkboxes as the RowSelector as per the Feature Browser example.  I'm looking for a way to find out if the RowSelector is part of an alternate row so I can have it styled with the same background color as my alternate row  style for DataRecordCellArea.  For example, I need to do something like this...

<Style TargetType="{x:Type igDP:RecordSelector}" BasedOn="{x:Null}">

<Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="#DFDFDF"/>

<Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="0,0,0,1"/>

<Setter Property="Template">

<Setter.Value>

<ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type igDP:RecordSelector}">

<Grid>

<Border BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}" BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}" VerticalAlignment="Bottom" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"/>

<CheckBox HorizontalAlignment="Center" VerticalAlignment="Center" IsChecked="{Binding Path=DataItem.IsSelected, Mode=TwoWay}"/>

</Grid>

<ControlTemplate.Triggers>

<DataTrigger Binding="{Binding Path=IsAlternate, RelativeSource={RelativeSource Mode=FindAncestor, AncestorType={ x:Type igDP:DataRecordCellArea}} }" Value="True">

<Setter Property="Background" Value="Red" />

</DataTrigger>

</ControlTemplate.Triggers>

</ControlTemplate>

</Setter.Value>

</Setter>

</Style>

Obviously this doesn't work because the RowSelector isn't a child of the DataRecordCellArea.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks.