Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Date Selection
posted

I'm trying to select a date or dates in the XamMonthView.  I'm currently setting the property SelectedTimeRange but this property is not behaving as I'd like and I was wondering if there was another way of achieving my intended goal.

Basically when the MonthView appears you can click on a day and it highlights in blue (depending on the styling of your grid).  I'm trying to accomplish this same behavior in code but when i set SelectedTimeRange  it takes me to the month where the date is in the calendar view but the specific date is not highlighted also...depending on the selected date sometimes the grid coloring is off.  Example: the standard styling of the monthview sets the current month to be white while the rest is in blue.  Sometimes depending on the date i select...even though the month view changes to make that date visible some where on my month view the month where the date is on might be blue and another month in white.  When i select on the specified date then that month becomes white.

I just want a way to select/highlight a specific date so that it's easy to locate on the month view.