Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
content pane button
posted

Hello,

I have content pane in dockManager (left dock)

I want to change the icon that opens the content pane- how can i do it?

Also- is there an option to remove the pin button or hide button out of the content pane?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

michaelgr1 said:

I want to change the icon that opens the content pane- how can i do it?

I'm not sure what you mean by icon, but if you mean you want to change the element then that element is a PaneTabItem within the UnpinnedTabArea. If you want to retemplate the PaneTabItem just for the unpinned tab area (it is also used when the pane is in a tab group or in the document contenthost) then you might create a template for that element with a key of "{x:Static igDock:PaneTabItem.UnpinnedTabItemTemplateKey}" (note igDock will be whatever you defined as the xmlns mapping for the dockmanager). There is an example in this post. You should take the template from the DefaultStyles on your system as a starting point.

michaelgr1 said:
    Also- is there an option to remove the pin button or hide button out of the content pane?

Setting the PinButtonVisibility to false would hide it from the pane header but state can still be changed with the pane's menu. The AllowPinning determines whether the pane is allowed to be unpinned/pinned so if you don't want it to be unpinned by the menu then you probably want to set that as well. Alternatively you can retemplate the PaneHeaderPresenter and change the header area however you want.

Children
No Data