Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamTabControl help...
posted

We’re utilizing the xamDockManager and within that we’re utilizing the DocumentContentHost and finally the TabGroupPane to host ContentPane.  What we’ve found is when we add multiple ContentPanes to the TabGroupPane that 1) that ContentPanes disappear from the viewable area and 2) there is no visual indication to the user that additional screens are viewable.  If I compare this to the Windows Forms TabControl 2 arrow buttons appear when additional tabs are available that are not within the viewable area.

Take a look at the attachment to see what Im referring to..

As you can see in the red box that there is no visual indication to the user there are additional windows. 

I have looked at the Feature Browser and noticed that no matter now many tabs we put on a window that something does not appear for users to indicate additional tabs / content panes exist.  Also, I dont want to add a tab carousel as that does not appear professional...so looking for how to add something to this.

Parents Reply Children
No Data