Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Visual Errors when using SeriesBinding
posted

Hi,

I'm using xamChart to display an available capacity and the distributed capacity per job in relation with different chart types.

I found a solution to enable binding of series (http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/38169/219968.aspx#219968) and added some styling properties like chart type, thickness and tooltip.

The charts and values show up correct, but I have some problems with the styling.
When there are few datapoints in my series, the thickness binding of my Point-Chart won't work.
When there are many datapoints in my series, the thickness binding of my Point-Chart works, but the tooltip of my StackedColumn-Chart won't show.

I've added a sample where you can reproduce this issue. The switch of these behaviours seems to be around 970 datapoints. If you enter 24 days with 39 the thickness will be ignored, if you enter 24 days and 40 jobs, the thickness is bound but the tooltip on the job's doesn't show.

I'm working with .Net4 and Infragistics Version 11.1.20111.2230, but switching to the current 12.1 Release shows the same behaviour.

Hope this can be solved.

Regards,

Bastian

Chart_Test.zip