Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Replacing built-in Cut Command in cell of datapresenter
posted

OK so if I make my own keyless context menu (substitute it for the infragistics supplied one that appears when i right-click contents of a cell Cut/Copy/Paste) i can set its Visibility to Hidden.  This gets rid of the menu appearing, but how do i stop the Ctrl-X, C, V in the original menu from firing the built-in Cut/Copy/Paste commands?  Or, how do i override them with my own methods? 

My problem is that the Cut command cuts the view of the grid, but then leaving the grid causes the cell to be repopulated by the underlying data it is attached too.  I would need to change the Cut to Cut like it is, but also remove the data bound to it.  I know how to do the last part, but i just want to intercept Infragistics's Cut command on the cell in datapresenter and do my own "Cut" command instead.  Or simply stop the Infragistics Cut Command from happening at all when Ctrl-X is pressed would be fine too.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data