Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Save settings for QuickAccessToolbar
posted

Hy.

I have an application with a XamRibbon and I have a question about the QuickAccessToolbar. When I add controls to it, are this settings saved somewhere? Is it possible to control this savings? After I close the application and open it again, the settings I have made are not available. Would it be possible to save this setting somehow in the user's profile or somewhere else?

Thanks very much for help.

Nico

Parents
    Offline posted

Currently the information is not saved by the control but you may want to request this feature - http://devcenter.infragistics.com/Protected/RequestFeature.aspx. For now, you will need to implement this in your application. You just need to iterate the QAT's Items collection. The items will be QatPlaceholderTool instances and/or separators. You can then save out the TargetId and TargetType of each and populate the QAT based on this information when you rerun the application.

Reply Children
No Data