Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamDataChart VerticalZoomable
posted

I have two charts which I am trying to keep Synchronised in the x direction but allow different levels of zoom in y.

See bellow XAML section

Everything goes well UNTIL I zoom both charts. After this adjusting one in the y direction adjusts the other's y position. This happens regardless of whether I scroll using the vertical scroll bar or use the mouse.
It may be that it happens when the "other" chart is not zoomed, but that because it is full scale there is nowhere for it to go.

<!-- Chart With ToolTip --> <ig:XamDataChart x:Name="dataChart1"      Grid.Row="0"      DataContext="{Binding SelectedData}"           HorizontalZoombarVisibility="Collapsed"      HorizontalZoomable="True"      VerticalZoombarVisibility="Visible"      VerticalZoomable="True"     >  <ig:SyncManager.SyncSettings>   <ig:SyncSettings SyncChannel="Group1"        SynchronizeHorizontally="True"        SynchronizeVertically="False" />  </ig:SyncManager.SyncSettings>  .  .

</ig:XamDataChart>

<!-- Chart With ToolTip --> <ig:XamDataChart x:Name="dataChart2"      Grid.Row="1"      DataContext="{Binding SelectedData}"           HorizontalZoombarVisibility="Collapsed"      HorizontalZoomable="True"      VerticalZoombarVisibility="Visible"      VerticalZoomable="True"  >  <ig:SyncManager.SyncSettings>   <ig:SyncSettings SyncChannel="Group1"        SynchronizeHorizontally="True"        SynchronizeVertically="False" />  </ig:SyncManager.SyncSettings>

</ig:XamDataChart>   

<ig:Zoombar Grid.Row="2" x:Name="zoomBar"      d:LayoutOverrides="Height"      Target="{Binding ElementName=dataChart, Path=HorizontalZoombar}"            >  <ig:XamZoombar.HorizontalPreviewContent>   <ig:XamDataChart DataContext="{Binding SelectedData, Mode=OneWay}"        HorizontalZoombarVisibility="Collapsed"        VerticalZoombarVisibility="Collapsed"        Background="#000000"        PlotAreaBorderThickness="0"        PlotAreaBackground="Black"        Padding="0">

</ig:XamDataChart>  </ig:XamZoombar.HorizontalPreviewContent> </ig:ZoombarEx>

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

I have logged this with development under ID: 127335 and I have also created a support ticket on your behalf: CAS-104708-G1K2Z5 and have linked the development issue to it, so that you can get automatically updated, when a Service Release containing the fix is available for download. You can get the new version from our website’s “My IG”, “My Keys & Downloads” tags: https://ko.infragistics.com/Membership/Default.aspx?panel=Downloads#Downloads

You can also monitor the support ticket’s progress through the “My Support Activity” tag: https://ko.infragistics.com/Membership/MySupport.aspx

Reply Children
No Data