Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GroupByAreaMulti fails to open with default template
posted

The default template for GroupByAreaMulti control is causing the GroupByArea expander to flicker (expand and close) when I try to expand it. I am using the default control template that is generated in Blend.  If I remove the template, the expander works fine.

posted

Hello,

I am just checking if you require any further assistance on the matter.

posted

Hello,

I have been looking into your post and you can find the default styles for the XamDataGrid in :

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2012.2\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter\DataPresent erGeneric.xaml

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2012.2\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter\ DataPresenterGeneric_Express.xaml

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\NetAdvantage 2012.2\WPF\DefaultStyles\DataPresenter\ DataPresenterGeneric_Brushes.xaml

I am attaching a sample application(XamDataGridSample.zip) where I have applied the default style for ‘GroupByAreaMulti’ and everything goes right.

If you need any further assistance on this matter, feel free to ask.

XamDataGridSample.zip