Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamCheckEditor issues
posted

I have two columns in my data source that is editable and is a boolean value. My data object implement INotifyPropertyChanged. Two questions:

1. When I initially run the app, all checkboxes are kinda grayed out, in some intermediate state, even though my data objects certain have values fro those boolean properties. How can I make sure they properly load?

2. The value of one bool depends on the other. The two properties cannot be true, but any other combination is possible. To this end, my data object has logic so if: valA is set to true, if valB is true, property valB is set to false and vice-versa. The issue is that the actual setter is not called by the Check Editor until the checkbox is unfocused. What's my best way to go around this? Should I attach custom event handlers to valuechanged?  Should I create an unbound column and create a control template that displays my own custom checkbox with custom handlers?

Thanks,

-Szymon 

Parents Reply Children
No Data