Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamComboEditor Auto Selection issue.
posted

Hi,

I have a XamComboEditor inside XamDataGrid.

When I type text in XamComboEditor "SelectionItemChanged" event gets fired if already some items are present in combo box starting with the typed letter. Example my combo box has this data {78, 999, 98 etc}.  User types 7 in XamComboEditor  the event gets fired,  when user type 78  than also event gets fired. I want to stop that automatic selection  and SelectionItemChanged event firing while typing until user select the value itself from the drop down. I only want this event firing if user manually selects some value from drop down. I dont want this SelectionItemChanged event firing if user is typing something even if he types the exact value which is already there in XamComboEditor. Actually I m performing some operations in SelectionItemChanged event so I need to stop this behaviour while typing.

Is there any other event which I can use  to determine that user is not typing in XamComboEditor, eg he is done with typing  and then perform some operations.

Please help with this one.

Thanks

Arpita