Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Wrong size of visuals & lost Labels (xamDataChart) while using WPF Reporting Engine
posted

Hey,

I have two problems while using the WPF Reporting Engine from infragisitcs.

First problem is the wrong size of visuals, that has not been displayed before in the application.

For Example:

A TabControl contains three TabItems. Each TabItem contain one XamDataChart and one XamRadialGauge contained in a grid. When I start the Application the default view is the first TabItem. Then I can either export or get a preview of the three TabItems (grids).

Result: Only the first section have the correct size of visual (because this is the default view).

Workaround for the user: Each TabItems must be activated an displayed on the screen before printing / exporting the view to get the correct sizing.

Second problem:

Situation is the same as above. One TabControl with three TabItems. With workaround from first problem we will ensure for correct sizing of the visuals.

But now the problem: Some labels in XamDataChart on preview or *.xps export are not displayed

Sample is attached

Best regards 

Sample - InfragisticsWPFReporting.zip
Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

I have logged this behavior with our developers in our tracking system, with an issue ID of 146343.  I have also created a support ticket on your behalf with number CAS-119403-W8Y2G8 in order to link the development issue to it so that you are automatically updated when a Service Release containing your fix is available for download.

Children
No Data