Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamPivotGrid Coloring
posted

We're trying to change the look of the pivotgrid at the moment. There's an exact shade of blue we're looking to use, as well as a number of different effects we'd like to apply to the text(depending on the situation). At the moment, we've created styles that we apply to the row/column headers when applicable. The issue that we've encountered is that we have been unable to set the color of the upper left corner of the grid(image below).

I've been looking through the samples in the sample browser and found several where you set the colors of the column/row/measure/filter areas. But we have those turned off. Instead we have this random section that we can't seem to color.

Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and I created a sample project for you with the functionality you want. Basically I handled the RowsFieldDropAreaControl’s Loaded event in order to set the Background of the Border that remains when you hide the Measure, Filter, Row and Column Drop areas. Please let me know if this helps you or you have further questions on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamPivotGridHeadersColors.zip