Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Group Row Text
posted

I am using xamDataGrid, and running an issue when doing groupby. What I'd like to see is to add additional text in the description of GroupByRecord based on the one field of the datagrid. For example, the field 'Status' can be either 'On' or 'Off'. Say we have five records, three of which has 'Status' = 'On', and two has 'Off'. In this case, I'd like see the GroupByRecord 's description to display something like 'XXXXX (5 items) 3/5' compared to default description as 'XXXXX (5 items)' and the text should be updated automatically when new records are added based on the values of their status.

Thanks,

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi estia540,

To achieve this scenario you need to re-template the GroupByRecordPresenter and instead of using the default content provided by the grid use a multibinding with convertor bound to the:1.Value of the current group, 2. Count of the items in the current group, 3. Count of all the items in the XamDataGrid DataSource.

Find the attached sample application illustrating the approach described above.

Regards,

WpfApplication1.zip
Reply Children
No Data