Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xam data grid tab order
posted

i have xamdatagrid as follows

<igDP:XamDataGrid RecordContainerGenerationMode="Virtualize" PreviewMouseWheel="XamDataGrid_PreviewMouseWheel" InitializeRecord="XamDataGrid_InitializeRecord" GroupByAreaLocation="None"
DataSource="{Binding DeviceModelView.DeviceSDXOutputs}" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" >
<igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayouts>
<igDP:FieldLayout IsDefault="True" x:Name="IOFunction">
<igDP:FieldLayout.Settings>
<igDP:FieldLayoutSettings RecordSelectorLocation="None" DataRecordPresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PCET_DataRecordPresenter}" AutoGenerateFields="False" AllowFieldMoving="No" MaxSelectedCells="0" MaxSelectedRecords="0"
DataRecordCellAreaStyle="{DynamicResource PCET_Mock_ReadOnlyDataRecordCellArea}"/>
</igDP:FieldLayout.Settings>
<igDP:FieldLayout.FieldSettings>
<igDP:FieldSettings LabelClickAction="Nothing" CellValuePresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PCET_TextReadOnly_CellValuePresenter}" AllowGroupBy="False" ExpandableFieldRecordExpansionMode="ExpandAlways" LabelPresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PCETLabelPresenterStyle}" AllowResize="False"/>
</igDP:FieldLayout.FieldSettings>
<igDP:FieldLayout.Fields>
<igDP:Field Label="{tp:Localize Name=InputValueHeader}" Width="5.3*" Name="Name" >
<igDP:Field.Settings>
<igDP:FieldSettings CellValuePresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PCET_FunctionHeader_CellValuePresenter}"/>
</igDP:Field.Settings>
</igDP:Field>
<igDP:UnboundField Label="{tp:Localize Name=DeviceValueHeader}" Width="Auto" />
<igDP:UnboundField Label="{tp:Localize Name=DefaultValueHeader}" Width="2*" />
<igDP:UnboundField Label="{tp:Localize Name=RangeHeader}" Width="2*" >
<igDP:UnboundField.Settings>
<igDP:FieldSettings CellValuePresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PCET_RangeHeader_CellValuePresenter}"/>
</igDP:UnboundField.Settings>
</igDP:UnboundField>
<igDP:Field Name="OutputAssignmentParameters"/>
</igDP:FieldLayout.Fields>
</igDP:FieldLayout>

<igDP:FieldLayout x:Name="IOSetting">
<igDP:FieldLayout.Settings>
<igDP:FieldLayoutSettings DataRecordPresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PCET_DataRecordPresenter}" AutoFitMode="ExtendLastField"
DataRecordCellAreaStyle="{DynamicResource PCET_AlarmModifiedDataRecordCellArea}"
LabelLocation="Hidden" SelectionTypeCell="None" SelectionTypeRecord="None"
AutoGenerateFields="False" AllowFieldMoving="No" MaxSelectedCells="0" MaxSelectedRecords="0" RecordSelectorLocation="None"/>
</igDP:FieldLayout.Settings>
<igDP:FieldLayout.FieldSettings>
<igDP:FieldSettings AllowResize="False" AllowGroupBy="False" CellValuePresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PCET_TextReadOnly_CellValuePresenter}"/>
</igDP:FieldLayout.FieldSettings>
<igDP:FieldLayout.Fields>
<igDP:UnboundField Label="{tp:Localize Name=InputValueHeader}" Width="5.5*" Binding="{Binding CurrentSettingValue}" >
<igDP:FieldSettings CellValuePresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PCETSettingValueCellValuePresenter}"/>
<igDP:UnboundField Label="{tp:Localize Name=DeviceValueHeader}" Width="2*" Binding="{Binding DeviceValue}" >
<igDP:FieldSettings CellValuePresenterStyle="{DynamicResource PCET_DeviceValues_CellValuePresenter}"/>
<igDP:UnboundField Label="{tp:Localize Name=DefaultValueHeader}" Width="2*" Binding="{Binding DefaultValue}" />
<igDP:UnboundField Label="{tp:Localize Name=RangeHeader}" Width="2*" Binding="{Binding Range}"/>
</igDP:FieldLayout.Fields>
</igDP:FieldLayout>
</igDP:XamDataGrid.FieldLayouts>
</igDP:XamDataGrid>

in this grid each row will have a header and some list of items and each cell is templated according to data that comes from binded collection.

for example ,if one item type is range,then the cell will be a slider control,if it is collection ,then controll will be a drop down.

i need to navigate to each item using tab button .

pls share me if any idea..

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Jafar VM,

XamDataGrid support Tab navigation out of the box so you should be able to navigate to each item by default. Are you observing an issue with TabNavigation support in your case ?

If yes could you please provide a sample project illustrating the issue you're observing as well as some description of what the issue how could I reproduce it on my end. 

I've attached a really simple sample app demonstrating TabNavigation once the grid gets the focus all cells are accessible through tab navigation.

Regards,

XamDataGrid_TabNavigation.zip
Reply Children
No Data