Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Re: DockManager Content Resize
posted

Hi,

I have a problem using XamDockManager. I have a sample where I would like to have many contentpanes on to the left and right sides (like we have in Visual Studio), and want to display my view in a content control in between the left and right panes. I also want to customise the visibility of these dockable panes on tothe right and left depending on the view being displayed in contentcontrol. How can I do that?

I have tried this including three content controls where I have two XamDockManagers in 1st and 3rd contentcontrols and view in region declared in 2nd contentcontrol. This is working fine in terms of customising the visibility of the panes but I had a problem in pinning and unpinning the dockablepanes and resizing the content at the center.

This is my xaml..

<ContentControl Grid.Column="0" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch">

<igDock:XamDockManager Theme="Office2010Blue">

<igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

<igDock:SplitPane SplitterOrientation="Horizontal" igDock:XamDockManager.InitialLocation="DockedLeft">

<igDock:ContentPane Header="Navigation"/></igDock:SplitPane>

</igDock:XamDockManager.Panes></igDock:XamDockManager></ContentControl>

<ContentControl regions:RegionManager.RegionName="MainRegion"Grid.Column="1"VerticalAlignment="Stretch"HorizontalAlignment="Stretch"/>

<ContentControl Grid.Column="2" VerticalAlignment="Stretch" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch">

<igDock:XamDockManager Theme="Office2010Blue">

<igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

</igDock:XamDockManager.Panes>

</igDock:XamDockManager>

</ContentControl>

Please suggest me a way to do it.

Thanks ,

Prasanti