Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamGrid Custom Column
posted

I have to develop some custom Columns for the XamGrid and therefore read the doc and this article http://ko.infragistics.com/community/blogs/devin_rader/archive/2010/07/08/creating-custom-columns-for-xamgrid.aspx

i've developed some Columns and added them to the Grid. It worked just fine. But when I add a new Item to the ItemSource from codebehind, the Controls in my custom column moves on to the next row.

I attached a project with a little sample. Maybe i shouldnt return only one control as Editor and Display element? If thats the case could you explain a Little further how to develop editable columns. They should be editable the whole time.

regards and thanks

XamGridProb.zip
Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into it and the sample you have sent us and I modified it, so now it works as you want. Basically I returned the same TextBox in the ResolveEditorControl method, which is the control that appear when you enter in edit mode. Please let me know if this helps you or you have further questions on this matter.

Looking forward for your reply.

XamGridProbModified.zip
Reply Children