Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
2 xamComboEditors missing common properties?
posted

I realize there are two separate XamComboEditor controls at our disposal (we're running 13.1 version of the controls here) - cross platform version and WPF version. I am using both on the same screen and see that whilst cross-platform version allows setting EmptyText property, the WPF version mysteriously missing this ability.

Question1: Is there a way to set EmptyText on WPF XamComboEditor?

On the other hand, while WPF version of XamComboEditor supports a way to set  DropDownButtonDisplayMode while I see no such property on the cross-platform XamComboEditor. Hence

Question2: how do you set x-platform DropDownButtonDisplayMode to 'MouseOver' (so that drop down arrow shown only on Mouse hover event) or it needs to be retemplated I would appreciate a demo.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Andre,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Children
No Data