Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
xamComboEditor error
posted

In my project, I got the following error:

Error 74 [A]Infragistics.Windows.Editors.XamComboEditor cannot be cast to [B]Infragistics.Windows.Editors.XamComboEditor. Type A originates from 'InfragisticsWPF4.Editors.v14.2, Version=14.2.20142.1000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' in the context 'LoadFrom' at location 'C:\Users\yinwu\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0\Designer\ShadowCache\mksiwl0g.c2n\iaxsgply.z3y\tmp\InfragisticsWPF4.Editors.v14.2.dll'. Type B originates from 'InfragisticsWPF4.Editors.v14.2, Version=14.2.20142.1000, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb' in the context 'LoadNeither' at location 'C:\Users\yinwu\AppData\Local\Microsoft\VisualStudio\11.0\Designer\ShadowCache\mksiwl0g.c2n\tynt1iw2.kxi\InfragisticsWPF4.Editors.v14.2.dll'.

I removed the InfragisticsWPF4.Editors.v14.2.dll in the project reference, and added it back in, but still got the error.

How can I fix the error?

Thanks.

posted

Hello Yingwu,

I am just checking if you require any further assistance on the matter.

posted

Hi,

Thank you for your post. I have been looking into  your requirement and I cannot reproduce this exception on my side. Could you please attach a sample application where it is reproducible?

Looking forward to hearing from you.