Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamData summary row and cell styles
posted

I have some difficulties with the summary in the xamdatagrid. What is the style for the row? Is it the  SummaryRecordPresenter?

My style is the above ( a two line border on top)

!--<Style TargetType="{x:Type igWPF:SummaryRecordPresenter}">
                    <Setter Property="Background" Value="{DynamicResource SummaryRowBackgroundBrush}"/>
                    <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="{DynamicResource summaryCellForegroundBrush}" />
                    <Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="{DynamicResource summaryCellBorderBrush}"/>                                                          
                    <Setter Property="Template">
                        <Setter.Value>
                            <ControlTemplate TargetType="{x:Type igWPF:SummaryRecordPresenter}">
                                <Border Background="{TemplateBinding Background}"
                                        BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}"
                                        BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}"                                         
                                        Padding="{TemplateBinding Padding}">
                                    <Border Background="{TemplateBinding Background}"
                                        BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}"
                                        BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}"                                         
                                        Padding="{TemplateBinding Padding}"
                                            Margin="0,1,0,0">                                                                                                                 
                                    </Border>
                                </Border>
                            </ControlTemplate>
                        </Setter.Value>
                    </Setter>
                </Style>-->

The summary cell style is SummaryResultPresenter. I want to use two differrent right border thickness  like the one i have on the cells (see the image) how can i achive this?

(I use unbound fields to hold the fields, and the LabelPresenterStyle is either a style with thin right border or a style with thick  border if the field is the last one)