Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Fixed Groups, CheckBox Header, TextAlignment
posted

I'm a xamDataGrid newbie, so please bear with me.  I'm in the process of learning how to use it.  I should probably have put my questions in separate posts, but they're probably trivial enough that one person can answer all three.

1. I would like to group by one of the fields, but 1) I don't want the group to be expandable/contractable, 2) I don't want to show the "group by area", and 3) I always want the groups to display in a specific order, which may not be alphabetical.
  2. In the examples, there is a nice sample of how to put a Checkbox in the record selector.  The sample includes a checkbox in the grid header to check/uncheck all.  How do I do that in a standard Checkbox column?
  3. I have a TextField column that displays numbers.  I'd like to right-align the text, but 'TextAlignment="Right"' doesn't seem to do it.  How do I do that?

Thanks!

Brad.

Parents Reply Children
No Data