Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to hide the Maximize Button on Tiles when using a datasource for binding?
posted

Hi,

In my attached sample I have a XamTileManager within a XamTileManager and I have assigned a list of custom objects as ItemSource for the inner tile manager. I want to hide maximize button for the tiles in inner tile manager, but I do not have the XamTile objects created manually. So, how to hide the MaximizeButton for Tiles within the inner tile manager? Is there any settings available or any customization possible through xaml file ?

Can one please help?

Attached the sample.

XamTileManagerTests4.zip
Parents
    posted

Hello nknprasad,

Thank you for your post.

I have been looking into your question. You can create a style for the XamTile and set the MaximizeButtonVisibility property to 'Collapsed'. If you do not want the tiles to be maximized when the user double clicks on the tiles you have to set the AllowMaximize property in the style for the XamTile too.

After this style is created you can assign it the inner tiles. Here is a code example of the style, that I have mentioned above:

<Style TargetType="{x:Type ig:XamTile}">

<Setter Property="AllowMaximize" Value="False"/>

<Setter Property="MaximizeButtonVisibility" Value="Collapsed"/>

</Style>

Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any further questions on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data