Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is it possible to create new schedulerResourceColorScheme
posted

Hi,

I want to add more color scheme to the xamScheduler, using Hex code or RGB values.

Is it possible?

Offline posted

Hello Harjot,

I have been investigating into the behavior you are looking to achieve and unfortunately at the moment, it is not currently possible to create a new ScheduleResourceColorScheme. This is a sealed enum class which cannot be derived, and so the color schemes that are built-in for each ScheduleResource are the color schemes that are currently supported for the XamScheduler control.

If you would like to see the ability to create a custom color scheme for a ScheduleResource, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this at our Xamarin Ideas Site, here. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.