Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Visual Studio 2010 Plugin for the Coded UI Test
posted

Hello everyone,

I wasn't sure where to put these question, so I hope I found the right place for it since it concerns two products. We are currently working with Infragistics WindowsForms and will switch to Infragistics WPF soon. We are working with the Beta 1 of Visual Studio 2010 to create Coded UI Tests for our application.

I am experiencing some difficulties with ComboBoxes and Tables and was wondering if there will be a plugin provided to assure full support of the Infragistics Controls within Visual Studio 2010 and especially with the Coded UI Tests.

Best regards and thanks in advance for the help.

Sebastian Schniedermeyer

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Sebastian,

The Windows Forms tests work by using MSAA; which we do implement on the WinForms controls.  The WPF tests use UIAutomation; we implement the Automation Peers necessary for this.  That being said we are working closely with Microsoft on this challenge and we're not 100% sure how a solution will be manifested.  If you could post additional information on what errors you're running into, I can pass this information on to Microsoft and work towards getting a solution. 

Kind Regards,

Andrew M. Flick
    Product Manager

Children