Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Trial Version Expired - Unable to use Licensed Versions
posted

Hi,

I have been using the following licensed versions of Infragistics:

>> NetAdvantage for .NET 2007 Volume 1 CLR 1.x
>> NetAdvantage for .NET 2007 Volume 1 CLR 2.0
>> NetAdvantage for .NET 2008 Vol. 3 CLR 2.0
>> NetAdvantage for WPF 2008 Vol. 1

I was recently given a machine for development which had a Trial Version of NetAdvantage Ultimate 2010 Vol 3. I uninstalled this trial version, and installed the licensed versions with valid keys.

But for some reason, I cannot drag and drop Infragistics control or create builds (msi) for the application as it says the Trial version of Infragistics has expired.

I tried uninstalling all versions again, deleted anything related to Infragistics from the GAC and reinstalled but get the same error.

Is there any way I can remove traces of the Expired Trial Version? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. my colleague who did not have Infragistics on his machine was able to install the same licensed versions and create controls and builds without any errors.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello TonyGraziano,

I have been looking into your post, and in such case you should first clear the Infragistics content of the licenses.licx file, clean and rebuild your application. After that make sure that the assemblies in your application have their "Specific Version" property set to False, and if the behavior still remains the same than something in the registry of the machine might get corrupted for some reason.

You could verify if the product is registered correctly by looking into a similar location in you registry like:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Infragistics\NetAdvantage\Net\Self\WPF\CLR3x\Version10.3\SerialNumber

If you have any other questions with this matter please feel free to let us know.

Reply Children