Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Windows form
posted

Hi,

I reinstall all my windows 7 and Infragistics 12.1.

Now When I open Form (design) I don't have accès at the tool on the form.

If I start I new Windows form and add label from .dot is ok, but if I add UltraLabel form NetAdvantage is add my ultraLabel on the gray panel out side of the form and not on WindowsForm

see my picture.

Parents
    posted

Hi GIPFG,

As a possible method of remediating this issue, I recommend the following:

-Ensure that all references within the project are consistent, as only one version of the assemblies may be used at any one time within the same project.

*if there are any references which belong to a version different than the one intended for the project, you will need to delete these references and re-add the appropriate assemblies, manually.

-Ensure that all of the Infragistics assemblies all have CopyLocal and Specific Version set to false.

Once these conditions have been verified:
    -Delete the contents of the projects licx file.
    -Close the designer window within Visual Studio.
    -Clean the project.
    -Rebuild the project and access the designer.

If these steps fail to correct this issue, it may be necessary to re-install the version of NetAdvantage that you intend to use; this should re-allocate the required design assembly to the GAC.

Please try out these suggestions and if you have any further questions after that time, please let me know.

Sincerely,
    Chris K
    Developer Support Engineer
    Infragistics, Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children