Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igx-list vertical scrolling in iOS
posted

I could use some help getting vertical scrolling working on iOS, specifically with the igx-list control.  I've reproduced my issue in a fork of the Bottom Navigation sample.

https://stackblitz.com/edit/angular-tsnwkg

The sample will scroll in Chrome on Android, but not Safari on iOS (iPhone and iPad)

Modifications I've made from the original Bottom Navigation sample:

1) Add CSS class 'list-scroll'. This sets a fixed height and enables y scroll. I've also set webkit-overflow-scrolling for smooth momentum scrolling on iOS.

2) I've duplicated the contactList a few times to produce enough entries to force scrolling

3) I've added a large amount of random text to content tab 2 to force scrolling. Tab 2 is a test to see if my 'list-scroll' CSS is working; which, works find on iOS.

Any suggestions to get vertical scrolling on tab #1 with the igx-list would be much appreciated.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hey John,

Thank you for contacting us!

We are familiar with that issue, you can track the progress of it here. As we explained in the issue, this is a Hammer.js problem that should be fixed there, and we are not going to implement any type of changes in our code for temporary fixes or workarounds. For now we are thinking of possible enhancements, that are not going to be consider as hacks, in our code. Once we have any updates, we are going to share them within the issue in GitHub.

I am glad to see that you are using our forum community to ask for this type of questions. You may consider also to use out GitHub repository, and if you have any type of questions just submit an issue with the appropriate tags.

https://github.com/IgniteUI/igniteui-angular/blob/master/.github/CONTRIBUTING.md

Reply Children