Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igx-tree-grid Remote data export to excel
posted

Hi Team,

I am using Ignite UI for Angular in angular 7 application. I have implemented remote pagination, sorting and filtering. But while exporting excel it exports only first 10 records which ever i am showing in grid initially. I have to export all datas from remote. Can you please provide me sample to implement remote export option in igx-tree-grid.

Looking for your reply thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Prabakaran,

Is it possible to provide a sample showing your implementation of the remote pagination so that we may help you better ?

Also in general:
    The exporting service exports the data supplied to it or the data available to the igx-tree-grid (depending on which method of the exporting service you are invoking). If the exporting service is not exporting the entire data source this means that you are not providing the whole data to the service or the igx-tree-grid does not have the entire data source available.

In order to export all data from remote you have to obtain all data from the remote and supply it to the exporting service.

Let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Children