Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change color of weekends on DatePicker
posted

Hi,

Is there any way to make the weekend dates on an IgxDatePicker control not be the color grey?  I have a lot of dates disabled which all show up grey but even when I enable a Saturday or Sunday date those dates stay grey and look disabled even though they are selectable.

Here's an example:

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello User42,

Thank you for your post on this matter. I am currently looking into a way for the IgxDatePicker control’s non-disabled dates to be colored normally. From the screenshot you have provided, though, it appears that most of the dates in your component are greyed out, unless selected. This leads me to believe that you are likely setting the IgxDatePicker up in a different way than I have it locally, and so would it be possible for you to please provide any typescript or HTML setup that you are currently using so I may mimic the scenario you have on my end as well?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children