Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hierarchical Grid
posted

I am about start project that requires build hierarchical grid. Can you provide me link to related documentation and working sample project,

Thanks.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Michael,

Thank you for posting in our community.

A good starting point for igx-hierarchical-grid could be our "Hierarchical Data Grid Overview and Configuration" topic. This article includes information for different aspects of the control as well as a demo, which ca be run in Stacblitz. This gives you the opportunity to live edit and see the result. Since practicing is the best  way for learning I believe you will consider this useful. Additionally, we have many topics covering different aspects of igx-hierarchical-grid such as features, load on demand etc.. All of them are listed just below the overview topic. Each topic includes a working demo.

What is more, in our GitHub repository, under grids/hierarchical-grid we have a very informative README section containing details about how to get strated wuth the control, features and API.

According to our support policy, the way we handle threads in our forum is one thread per issue. This means that if you need more getting started materials, I would be glad to assist you in this thread. However, if you start experimenting with igx-hierarchical-grid control and you need help with any particular behavior, please feel free to create a separate thread. This helps us ensure that all queries are addressed correctly and you are provided with the best support.

Please have a look the information provided above and let me know if you need any further assistance.

Reply Children