Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igGrid remote summary
posted

Hello

We are using an igGrid with remote features (paging, sorting, filtering).

How can I use the remote summary feature?

I enabled the Summary Feature like this:

GridSummaries summaries = new GridSummaries();
summaries.Type = OpType.Remote;
gridModel.Features.Add(summaries)

Now, the Request.Query in the Controller now contains summary elements which I could use in server functions
to provide the requested values. (e.g. [Summaries(Date:date), count,min,max])

I use a JsonResponse to provide the grid with the current pages data and the total of records.

var response = new WrappedGridResponse(data, null);
response.TotalRecordsCount = totalRecordsCount.Value;

How can I add summary results to the JsonResponse so the grid knows about the summary results?

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Manfred,

Thank you for your patience while I was looking into this matter for you.

I believe you will find the following documentation regarding the Remote Summaries feature of igGrid very helpful:

- API reference

- Online sample

- Handling Remote Summaries section of the Handling Remote Features Manually (igGrid) topic - this section will guide you through the process of configuring and handling remote Summaries.

Additionally, attached you will find a small sample, where is demonstrated how the Remote Summaries feature of igGrid can be implemented in an ASP.NET Core 6.0 MVC project. Please test it on your side and let me know whether you find it helpful.

Regards,
    Viktor Kombov
    Entry Level Software Developer
    Infragistics, Inc.

igGridRemoteSummaries.zip

Children