Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
NumericXaxis Label in Blazor DataChart
posted

I have a NumericXAxis where the X axis values are OADate double values.  I need to have the x Axis label convert the OADate value to a DateTime display string.  I know how to do this in both your javascript and WPF DataCharts but I cannot find an equivalent for the Blazor DataChart NumericXAxis.

How would I get the Blazor DataChart to do this conversion.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your post.

I have been investigating into your requirement, and at the time of writing this, unfortunately it does not appear that there is anything exposed on the NumericXAxis in Ignite UI for Blazor to achieve this. This is likely because the Ignite UI for Blazor toolset is very new and this just has not been included yet, and as such, if you are looking to show dates on your X-Axis, I would instead recommend usage of the TimeXAxis. You can read about usage of this axis here: https://ko.infragistics.com/products/ignite-ui-blazor/blazor/components/data-chart-axis-types.html#time-x-axis.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children