Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
igDateEditor styling control
posted

Hi 

I would like to know which class needs to be overridden to style the spin buttons of this control, I have tried overriding this class ui-igedit-input and it allows me to set the colour of the text as needed but I can't do much else. I also tried overriding ui-igedit-button-common but it does not pick up the changes I am making, I am wanting to change the colour of the buttons and remove the padding.

I am using IgniteUI latest version of 17.1, in an Angular 4 application.

kind regards,
Anne

Parents
    posted

Hello Anne,

Thank you for using Ignite UI!

I have tried to reproduce the issue that you face but I was not able to. I am attaching a sample of an igDateEditor with spin buttons that have background-color set and also have padding set to 0. Can you please have a look at this image and tell if this is what you expect?

If this is what you want to achieve – can you share how did you try overriding the class “ui-igedit-button-common”? Did you try changing it inside the “infragistics.css” file? Or did you try setting the desired styles to the DOM elements? If you are able to provide an isolated sample that demonstrates your changes, this would be of great help.

I am looking forward to your response!

Best Regards,
    Alexander Marinov,
    Infragistics

Reply Children