Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Infragistics jquery grid with asp.net mvc 3.0 .net 4.0
posted

New to all three. I am trying to create sample grid. Basically I am following this: http://samples.infragistics.com/jquery/grid/filtering/

Here is my code: (cshtml)

@using MyInfragistics.Models                 
@using Infragistics.Web.Mvc 

<div> 

@Html.Infragistics().Grid("grid1", Model.MyGridModel) 
</div> 

THe files are included are in _layout.cshtml:

<title>@ViewBag.Title</title> 

<link href="@Url.Content("~/Content/Site.css")" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> 

<link type="text/css" href='@Url.Content("~/Content/Styles/themes/min/ig/jquery.ui.custom.min.css")'  rel="stylesheet" /> 

<link type="text/css" href='@Url.Content("~/Content/Styles/themes/base/ig.ui.min.css")'  rel="stylesheet" /> 

<script type="text/javascript" src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/jquery-1.4.2.min.js")"></script> 

<script  type="text/javascript" src='@Url.Content("~/Scripts/Samples/combined/min/ig.ui.min.js")'/> 

When I run the code, I get the error in the ig.ui.min.js file:

Microsoft JScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method 

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi,

i suppose the issue could be in the fact you are referencing jQuery 1.4.2, while we support jQuery 1.4.4 and above.

Please let me know if this helps. Thanks

Angel

Children