Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Date & time displayed according to local timezone
posted

Hi,

I am using infragistics 12.1, jquery controls with MVC Razor syntax. I have an issue with igGrid. I wants to display a date & time according to database value. But the problem is that igGrid converts that date time into my local time zone (GMT +0530).

For ex. in database, my date is 01/01/2012 12:00. But displayed date time is 01/01/2012 05:30 which I don't want. I want the same value as held in database.

Any help would be appreciated.

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

Hi,

you can check out the following option, set it to true:

/* type="bool" enables formatting of the dates as UTC. Note that this may be desirable when the dates are coming from a backend, encoded as UTC. Otherwise, if dates are created on the client (in the browser), most probably keeping enableUTCDates to false is the desired behavior */
    enableUTCDates: false,

that's in the grid's options. You can also configure this in the MVC Wrapper, with the respective property setter.  Hope it helps. Thanks,

Angel

Reply Children