Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
posible bug in edit mode
posted

I recently noticed when double clicking on a cell to enter edit mode the cell inherits data in the top most column?

example grid

If I double click on (row2:col0) my data becomes 1 in that cell, if I ESC to get out its now permanently 1. Same for (row3:col0).

Here is an example of data that causes this

[{"AM":"63.99902","Gain":"0.5"},{"AM":"0","Gain":"0.5"},{"AM":"0","Gain":"0.5"},{"AM":"0","Gain":"0.5"},{"AM":"0","Gain":"0.5"},{"AM":"0","Gain":"0.5"},{"AM":"0","Gain":"0.5"}]

Anything I double click on in the AM row assumes 63.99902. If this is not a bug, then would could cause this? My edit starting and started events have no code in them.

FYI: my code has a infragistics suggested work around to the primary key. We dont use the pri key and all of our updates are direct to the TD followed by the JSON data being updated. In order for the code to work right we had to put in a dummy Key and in this case that key would be AM. more info on that here

http://ko.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/85055/430952.aspx#430952

Parents Reply Children