Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IGGrid:Row Up and Down on Button Click
posted

Hi,

I am using IG version 14.1.I have IG grid with edit functionality(Add/Edit/Delete) turned on.In the grid's last column I have two button Up and Down.On the click of Up and Down button I want to move that particular row from which button is clicked.I am able to sort the column on UP and down button click but not sure how to move only specific row.
Will appriciate the quick help.

Thanks-Ashish

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Ashish Agarwal,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics!

We received your support request concerning igGrid's edit functionality, and this case has been assigned to me. Infragistics is dedicated to helping you solve this issue. Our team and I have done an initial review of your case and I have a couple questions for you.  First, what technology are you using? Are you using our jQuery controls?  Please confirm this for me so that I can work to get your issue solved as soon as possible.  I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Children