Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Managing State
posted

Hello all,

This is my first post in the forum. Before we get to the issue, I wish to thank the entire development and product team of Indigo Studio for building such a beautiful product. Love you guys...

Have a situation that I have not been able to figure out a solution. Need your help. Here we go: let's say, I have two text boxes (A & B) on screen-x. Accordingly, have added to two new states when each of the text boxes is tapped by the user (A leads to A'B and B leads to AB'). User can choose to start with A or B (meaning, no predefined sequence). When on A'B , tapping on B takes me to AB' . So, it always goes back and forth. I would like to get to a new state (A'B') when both the text boxes have been filled-in. There are indirect ways to solve this problem in the tool (for example, add a different event altogether on A'B and AB') but they don't appear natural to me. What would be good instead if I had a chance to override an event that was added earlier in the interaction flow and thereby navigate to a state I wish to reach to.

Maybe, it is already possible in studio that I am not aware of. Any suggestion?     

Parents Reply Children
No Data