Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Keyboard interaction with prototypes
posted

Please describe the capabilities of making prototypes with Indigo Studio that respond to keyboard input. My need is to user test a dynamic list control whose content updates as the user types.  Most wire frame tools are not up to this task because keyboard input isn't captured.

Parents
    Offline posted

Steve,

I would love to see this as well.  I did a search similar to this but ended up just changing the state "onchange" in the search field to trick it out.  Then just changed the list below it to update.

But you bring up a great point with the "keyboard interaction."  This would be awesome if not only could they do what you asked for, but the ability to do keyboard commands like "CTRL N" for a "new file" that would bring up a new state, etc.  Maybe allowing us to assign some simple key commands that set off certain states or screens.

Charles 

Reply Children