Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Indigo just sits at the loading screen
posted

Today I opened up Indigo and it just sits at the initial loading screen. There's nothing out of the ordinary in my log file. Any assistance with this would be very helpful. Thank you!

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Try...

indigo.infragistics.com/.../SLErrorMac.html

Basics is I had ver 1.0 at some point I must have updated ver1.0 ... then updated to Mac OS X Maverics 10.9 ..... then discovered my 2013 favourite program did not work.

It seems to be a problem with silverlight .. now sure when in the process I upgraded to ver 5 ... but deleting all the  *.ni.dll files in the /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/Silverlight.plugin/Contents/MacOS/CoreCLR.bundle/Contents/MacOS/i386

and I am back up and running ver 1(updated) and ver 2 working

By the by - checking the silverlight installation from the microsoft silverlight home page ... said everything was fine .. also doing a re-install of silverlight made no difference. Seems those .ni.dll files are a pest.

Hope this helps if you haven't already sorted it.

Children