Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Populate tree without postback
posted

For example I have treeA and treeB. When I click node in treeA, I want it to populate treeB according to the node selected without postback.

Is it possible to do it? thx :)

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello!

What kind of data do you want to put in treeB? Do you have that data already loaded in your page? If your answer is yes you must handle the click event in treeA and insert the nodes in treeB using the jscript API available. If your answer is no... You can implement an webservice that will be called when you click in node on treeA. That webservice will produce the data that you will use to fill your treeB (using the jscript API).

Both solutions don't postback to server... But the second one needs to contact to your server.

If your are using AJAX you may do an asynch postback(it is a postback but will produce a small response than a normal postback) that will only render rhe treeB.

Bye,

Carlos Marcão (altitude Software, Portugal)

Reply Children