Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTree on mobile device?
posted

Hello,

Although not written for mobile devices, it seems some users insist on accessing our website via a mobile device, and now we must support it.  And thus I have noticed the following behavior.

I have a webtree on a content panel that handles site navigation.  Nothing too fancy, but the tree cannot be reached on a BlackBerry mobile device.  I have the TabIndex set, and it works fine on iPhone, and normal web browser, but not BlackBerry Curve. Using the BlackBerry navigation I can hit controls before (menu) and after (links), but not the tree itself.  The tree initially displays with two root nodes and expands from there.

Has anyone experienced this behavior, or lack thereof?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

PS - as I said, nothing too fancy with the tree - here's the layout:

<ignav:UltraWebTree ID="NavTree" runat="server"
        ImageDirectory="/images/"
        Font-Names="Microsoft Sans Serif" Font-Size="10pt" Indentation="20"
        LoadOnDemand="ManualSmartCallbacks"
        OnDataBinding="NavTree_DataBinding"
        DataKeyOnClient="True" Width="100%" OnDemandLoad="NavTree_DemandLoad"
        ExpandAnimation="None" Section508Compliant="True" TabIndex="10">
        <IslandStyle>
            <Margin Top="5px" />
        </IslandStyle>
        <Levels>
            <ignav:Level Index="0" />
        </Levels>
        <NodeStyle BackColor="White" Height="15px"   />
        <NodePaddings Bottom="10px" />
        <ClientSideEvents InitializeTree="NavTree_InitializeTree" BeforeNodeSelectionChange="NavTree_BeforeNodeSelectionChange"              AfterNodeSelectionChange="NavTree_AfterNodeSelectionChange" />
        <AutoPostBackFlags NodeChecked="False" NodeCollapsed="False" NodeDropped="False"
            NodeExpanded="False" />
        <Padding Bottom="10px" />
        <HoverNodeStyle Cursor="Hand" />
        <SelectedNodeStyle BackColor="Transparent" />
    </ignav:UltraWebTree>

Parents Reply Children