Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
I receive a wrong row when I try to delete one.
posted

When I try to delete a row I just added, pressing the Delete key, I get a different row in the argument of the delete event. Does anybody know what may be happening? It only happens when the value of the key column of the new row is between the existing ones. If it is greater than the maximum, it works fine.

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Can you provide more information about your setup?

• Are you using the grid's built-in AJAX functionality?
    • Are you using paging?
    • Do you have the DataKeyField set on your band?
    • How are you adding the row to the grid?
    • What event are you handling for processing deletes:  DeleteRow or DeleteRowBatch?
    • What do you mean by "the value of the key column of the new row is between the existing ones"?

This might be related to an issue with deleting newly-added rows, which was addressed in our most recent hot fix for our ASP.NET controls, though I don't have enough information to be certain.  You may want to test with the latest hot fix, which you can download from the My Keys and Downloads page of our website.

Children