Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDateTimeEdit
posted

I want to use a spin control in my grid to handle time (HH:mm:ss).

I linked WebDateTimeEdit to one of my columns and set EditModeFormat to "HH:mm:ss"

The column displays the correct control and the spin buttons work, but any value I enter is reset to blank the next time I set focus in that cell.

There are other threads on the forum that suggest this has something to do with CultureInfo.  I think the issue is WebDateTimeEdit doesn't recognize the value I enter as a proper date (why???) so it's blanking it out.

On a second time control where EditModeFormat = "HH:mm" the WebDateTimeEdit control is changing it's value to yy:mm (yes, that's year, month).  

Every time I load a page I am setting currentthread.cultureinfo so that my date formats are yy/mm/dd, and this format coincides with how my time controls are reset...but WHY!!!!!!!

At the end of the day I need a control that supports HH:mm:ss and HH:mm (with spin buttons) and the value is not cleared out or set to a funky date format.  Am I using the wrong control?  If I am using the correct control how do I get CultureInfo under control???

HELP!!!!!!

Parents Reply Children