Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to increase the font size by pressing ctrl and the mouse wheel (Partial Blind)
posted

Hi all

The font of all my HTML components are increased by pressing the "ctrl" button and rolling the wheel of the mouse at the same time. It is helpful for our clients because some of them are partialy blind, but I have a problem with all the pages using the infragistic webgrid control because they dont see to be incresing and the rest of the component do very nicely.

Have you have a solution for that?? The webgrid components meet this feature for disable people (partial blind)?? If not, how could I do it by using javascript code?

Please help.

Jorge from Applied Netowork Solutions.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello Jorge,

Indeed, pressing Ctrl + / - or Ctrl - MouseWheel controls the size of the fonts in the browsers. I have tried several UltraWebGrid samples online (for example this one) and all of them correctly increased / descreased theor font size on Ctrl - MouseWheel operation.

Are we missing something? How is your grid setup - if you are using custom Css rules that have fixed font sizes, this might affect the grid.

Children