Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebCombo DataBind() does not work when full PostBack after a previous selectWhere()
posted

Hello

I'm using WebCombo 7.3.20073.1060 and ASP.NET 2.0

On a web form I also have:

1)  a 'Filter webCombo'  pushbutton calling webCombo.selectWhere("CompanyName LIKE 'a%' ") JavaScript which filters the webCombo. No full postback here, just a partial postback (Ajax call).

2) a  'Reload webCombo' pushbutton,  which reloads the webCombo by making a full PostBack.

This is what happens:

1. When the web page loads for the first time, the webCombo loads a dataset with 100 rows. For this purpose I call webCombo.DataBind() in C#.

2. Pressing the 'Filter webCombo' pushbutton calls webCombo.selectWhere("CompanyName LIKE 'a%' ") and the webCombo shows only 4 rows satisfying the search criteria. For this purpose I do not call webCombo.DataBind() in C#, just wire the  InitializeDataSource event handler, Infragistics does the filtering job itself, no code is required.

3. Pressing the 'Reload webCombo' pushbutton, reloads the original dataset with 100 rows.  Unfortunately the webCombo does not display all the 100 rows, but just the previously filtered 4 rows ?? For this purpose I make a full PostBack,  and I call webCombo.DataBind() in C#.

Attached is a full working project . Any help is highly appreciated, thank you very much.

WebCombo73DataBindBug1060.zip